The Passle system makes use of "welcome links" to users who need to access their account. Once a user account/profile has been set up in Passle the welcome link can be sent to the user via their email which will allow them to access their account and set a password.
When setting up a user you have the option to send welcome links immediately or return and do this later. You are also able to send this again to any users who have not yet accessed their account.
How to send welcome links
- Access your admin dashboard
- Select the manage all users tab under the relevant Passle on the navigation bar on the left of your screen
- All "inactive" users will have "..." across their row under the more column. This is how you can identify who has/has not activated their accounts
- Identify the user/users who you would like to send welcome links to and select the "..."
- You now have the option to send the welcome email directly from the Passle system or alternatively, you can copy the welcome link and send this to the user
The below video will provide you with an overview of how to send welcome links: