Passle provides the option to edit and customise user profiles for any users. This profile is how the individual is presented when people select their name on any of the content on your Passle page.
The edit profile page allows admins and users to make changes to the following:
- Personal information including their bio, location, contact details and job title
- Social network links for all actively used accounts
- Passle settings
- User targets
- Email preferences and notification frequencies
- Subscription settings
How to edit user profiles
- Access your admin dashboard
- Select the manage all users tab under your company name on the navigation bar on the left of your screen
- Select the user name
- You will now be directed to their individual profile page where you can edit their profile.
- Be sure to save any changes you make
The video below will provide you with an overview of how to edit user profiles: