The Passle newsletter generator allows you to easily and quickly create newsletters using the content created in Passle. This can be used to send external communications to clients or internally to everyone in your firm.
Having a regular, high-quality newsletter does three things:
- Firstly it keeps your most important audience up to date and feeling like part of a privileged group.
- Secondly, it gives authors who contribute content to the newsletter a deadline.
- Finally, a regular newsletter is a good vehicle to communicate with your subscribers about events, initiatives and any other key messages.
Editors and publishers will have access to create newsletters. This can all be done in the user view.
How to create a newsletter using Passle
- Click on the Passle you want to create the newsletter from on your navigation dashboard
- Click on the publish a newsletter button on the right side of your screen
- Select the create a newsletter button.
- Select date range and filter by tags if relevant
- Select the generate newsletter button
All of the posts that were created during the selected period will appear in the body of the email template. You can amend the content by selecting Edit Header, Edit Text or Edit Footer.
Once you are happy with your newsletter content click select all text then copy and paste into your mail service provider.
The video below will provide you with an overview of how to create newsletters in Passle: