Passle allows you to create content on a commentary basis using our Passle button or extension. This is done by highlighting a snippet of interesting text on any web page you are on and click on the Passle button or bookmarklet.
A pop-up window will appear in your browser. In the pop-up window, select a Passle to post to, add a post title along with your own commentary and tags for your post, and choose an image to use from the page.
You have the option to add tweets to display alongside your post to give context. Once you are happy with your post you can request approval for the post to be published.
How to create a post using the Passle button
- Open any web page
- Highlight a snippet of interesting text
- Select the add to Passle button or the Passle extension
- The Passle pop-up window will appear
- Create a post by entering a post title, and writing your main content
- Select the save & continue button
- Select the add tweets button and select up to 6 tweets to sit alongside your post
- Select the request approval button and select an approver to send your post for approval
The video below will provide you with an overview of how to create a using the Passle button: