Sharing your content is key in order to ensure that it gets in front of the people who really matter. Passle enables experts to easily share their content or content by a colleague at the click of a button.
Once your post has been approved and published to your firm's website you will have the ability to easily share this to LinkedIn with the click of a button.
This can easily be done from the following places:
- Your notification email - Passle will notify you once your post is live via email. You can share directly from this email using the LinkedIn share icon
- The post itself - Head over to your published post on your firm's website and make use of the LinkedIn share icon on the top-right of your post
- Your Passle dashboard - When you are logged into your Passle account and in the dashboard view you are able to see your post and share directly from there by clicking the share button and then selecting the LinkedIn share icon
- You Passle app notification - The Passle app will notify you when a new post has been published. Simply swipe open your notification and the post will open. You can then easily share using the LinkedIn share icon at the top of your post
Sharing a post to LinkedIn:
- Once the post is live, click on the LinkedIn share icon
- Passle will open your LinkedIn and you will be prompted to "share in a post" or "send as a private message" select share in a post
- Once you are happy with your post, select the post button
Always include a short introduction telling your connections what the post is about. Tag any relevant people by typing the "@" symbol before typing their name. This will notify them and prompt them to read your post.