Sharing your content is key in order to ensure that it gets in front of the people who really matter. Passle enables experts to easily share their content or content by a colleague at the click of a button. Twitter is a popular place to share your content depending on who you are connected with and how frequently you use this. Twitter is a conversational platform that allows you to engage your connections or followers.
How to share a post to Twitter
Once your post has been approved and published to your firm's website you will have the ability to easily share this to Twitter with the click of a button.
This can easily be done from the following places:
- Your notification email - Passle will notify you once your post is live via email. You can share directly from this email using the Twitter share icon
- The post itself - Head over to your published post on your firm's website and make use of the Twitter share icon on the top-right of your post
- Your Passle dashboard - When you are logged into your Passle account and in the dashboard view you are able to see your post and share directly from there by clicking the share button and then selecting the Twitter share icon
- You Passle app notification - The Passle app will notify you when a new post has been published. Simply swipe open your notification and the post will open. You can then easily share using the Twitter share icon at the top of your post
To share a post to LinkedIn from Passle follow these easy steps:
- Once the post is live, click on the Twitter share icon
- Passle will open Twitter and provide a short preview and the link to the post
- Make any edits you would like to
- Once you are happy, click on the tweet button
- Your post will now be shared to Twitter
The video below will provide you with an overview of how to share a post to Twitter using Passle: