Security is a priority at Passle, but you also need to take steps to keep your data safe.
We recommend the following best practices to keep your account secure:
- Create a strong password. By combining uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters, and not using real words, you increase the complexity of your password and decrease the chances of someone hacking your account.
– It should be at least 8 characters long.
– Use a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
– Don’t use a word in the dictionary, a name, or other personal information (such as birthday, address, or anniversary).
- Keep your password safe. Don’t write it down, and consider using a password management tool.
- Change your password on a regular basis.
- Use different passwords for different accounts.
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA). Two-factor authentication makes an account considerably more secure and is strongly recommended if you wish to add additional security to any account login process.