The initial launch period is about building the capability of your team to demonstrate your expertise to your clients and prospects.
Passle prides itself on our proven launch strategy, our team of experts will guide your firm through this process and provide your team with the support and guidance needed to build a solid foundation.
In preparation for launching Passle it is recommended that you follow these steps:
Understand your "why"
In order to successfully launch Passle it is important to have a clear vision of what you would like to achieve.
Set goals and KPI's
Define what success look? Every firm has a different yardstick for success.
Understand the launch process
The initial launch period is about training & equipping your people with new skills to engage clients & prospects. This will enable your experts to become proficient in social selling, content creation & developing a personal brand. It will help your leaders gain an understanding of how to align their teams and drive business value through expert-led engagements. Finally, it will help build a powerful internal business case which will assist in gaining buy-in and recognition for a new strategy is showing that it works.
Set a timeframe for the initial launch
We recommend a period between 6 and 8 weeks for the initial launch period. The start date will need to be determined by you and your team and booked in with your client success consultant.
Do your due diligence
We recommend doing your due diligence to ensure that Passle will meet your goals and be able to drive the business changes you need. This can be done by understanding the needs within your industry and client base, reviewing case studies and references and through consulting with your client success consultant.
Select the participants for the launch
Make sure your team includes:
- Subject Matter Experts. These are the bright, busy people that understand the industry and the customer inside out.
- Sales / Business Development. Your relationship holders –these are the people who will use your content to build trust and drive value.
- Marketing. The overarching leaders that bring the whole process together, monitoring, measuring and tuning to make the most of the process.
Our Client Success team will guide you through the launch process and provide feedback and best-practice advice along the way.
Tips for successful launch
- Start small, win fast. Pick a small group of authors and sharers to start and use their momentum to rollout to the wider firm.
- Be agile.Don’t wait for other initiatives. Start your program so that when other programs like a website redesign or social training are complete –you have the content to power them!
- Choose trusted content approvers. Keep your approval process to a minimum.
- Make use of ClientSuccess.You’ll have a dedicated resource from Passle, who’s job is to help you and your users succeed.
- Test, measure tune. The launch is a process. Every post is an opportunity to learn and to improve the program.