Applications of ISTATOY:
- Reviving a conversation with a cold contact - relevant content gives you a great reason to open dialogue with a historic business contact. This can be the difference between maintaining or losing touch with key members across your network.
- Executing the sales nudge. When you have exhausted all other avenues and you do not want to send the 'Did we make the shortlist?' email, sending a 1-2-1 note with a thoughtful insight can act as a key differentiator to your competitors in demonstrating an understanding of the client challenge.
- Nurturing key and peripheral stakeholders.
- Positioning your firm as a value-add partner. This alters the perception of a traditional client-vendor relationship by leveraging the expertise within your firm.
- Pipeline development.
- Establishing new business line contacts across your clients and prospects. Bringing insight to market via an existing contact can lead to introductions and result in new opportunities generated.
Sending an ISTATOY
This can easily be done from the following places:
- Your notification email - Passle will notify you once your post is live via email. You can share directly from this email using the ISTATOY share icon.
- The post itself - Head over to your published post on your firm's blog/website and make use of the ISTATOY share icon, in the top-right of your post.
- Your Passle dashboard - When you are logged into your Passle account and in the dashboard view you are able to see your post and share directly from there by clicking the share button and then selecting the ISTATOY share icon.
- Your Passle app notification - The Passle app will notify you when a new post has been published. Simply swipe open your notification and the post will open. You can then easily share using the ISTATOY share icon at the top of your post.
Sharing a post with ISTATOY:
- Once the post is live, click on the ISTATOY share icon
- Type in your recipient email address
- Type your email or note to your recipient
- Once you are happy, click on the send email button
Tip: if this is your first time using ISTATOY, you may find that you are prompted to set up your default email client, the following article will help you do so.